A warm welcome to the PAPA’s website.
The PAPA’s are a highly respected, active, and visible Pharmacy organization, as we have had a presence in Illinois Pharmacy since 1936.
We promote an association of friendship and shared professional interests. Small organizations such as ours are the strength of Pharmacy in Illinois. I encourage you to become active in our organization so that both the PAPA’s and you may grow in knowledge and stature.
To qualify for membership with the PAPAs you must be:
A Registered Pharmacist or
A Pharmacy Student or
A Registered Pharmacy Technician or
A Registered Member of an Allied Health Profession.
The Objectives of the PAPA’s are:
- To recognize Pharmacy as a profession.
- To promote good fellowship and social activities among pharmacists.
- To promote greater cooperation between pharmacists and allied professions.
- Cultivate and retain the public’s respect for the pharmacist through favorable publicity and elevation of professional standards.
- To curb any practice deleterious to the professional and business standing of the pharmacist.
- To maintain annual scholarship funds for deserving pharmacy students.